At Universal Textiles we take online security very seriously. We take the following measures to ensure we minimise the risk of online fraud so our customers can use our website with complete peace of mind,
- We upgrade our servers with security patches on a regular basis.
- We are PCI DSS certified. PCI DSS is a set of comprehensive requirements for enhancing payment account data security, was developed by American Express, Discover Financial Services, JCB, MasterCard Worldwide and Visa International, to help facilitate the broad adoption of consistent data security measures on a global basis.
- We DO NOT store any customer payment card details.
- Scan our website infrastructure every month.
- We avoid Windows based operating systems which are more prone to web attacks.
- We have tried to develop our website with security being the highest priority.
- We subscribe to online security newsletters to keep up-to-date with new security vulnerabilities.
- We use SSL encryption to ensure all data on checkout pages is encrypted.
So please browse our website with peace of mind because your online security is our # 1 priority.